On a previous occasion I elaborated on the growing natural scientific evidence that the world is at “Red Alert” status regarding a looming ecological crisis. The question arises, whether the human sciences (humanities and social sciences) are in agreement with their natural science colleagues on this issue. In light of the incontrovertible evidence in this…
Tag Archives: J.B. Foster
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Why a coalition between the ANC and DA would be good for Johannesburg and both parties August 6, 2016
- What’s in a woman’s [sur]name? August 5, 2016
- The Remember Khwezi protest has shone a spotlight on our society’s patriarchal nature August 11, 2016
- Philosophy of provisionality August 9, 2016
- Raising girls; raising boys August 8, 2016
- Raising hair, crowning glory: A poem to thank Pretoria Girls High August 30, 2016
- ‘Fuck white people’? No – My response to Lwandile Fikeni August 29, 2016
- Children shouldn’t have to trade off their identity for a good education August 29, 2016
- David and Goliath: Welgespruit Community goes to the North West High Court over their land claim August 29, 2016
- Marikana: Moment of reckoning with whole extractive system August 29, 2016
- Karl-Heinz Sittlinger: OK. ..I guess I can get on board with this. There...
- chris: Saying \"Fuck *insert race* people\" doesn\'t just...
- Michelle: Hello there. So I have been searching for someone ...
- Richard: I highly recommend Sam Neilson\'s slim volume, \"R...
- Albert Spies: this is so true! poor children! it should be illeg...
- 'War' looming over Marikana housing evictions Wed, 31 Aug 2016 07:07
- Online ethno-religious conflicts in Nigeria mirror unsolved trauma offlineWed, 31 Aug 2016 00:00
- Elders need to step up: Respectability politics, generational policing won't free usWed, 31 Aug 2016 00:00
- JSE-listed directors still mainly pale males — majorities grossly under-representedWed, 31 Aug 2016 00:00
- To most but glorified taxis, but I've seen the Uber light – and its chakra is purpleWed, 31 Aug 2016 00:00
- Jury's still out on whether Tsafendas was a political hero or a deranged assassinWed, 31 Aug 2016 00:00
- To most but glorified taxis, but I've seen the Uber light – and its chakra is purpleWed, 31 Aug 2016
- Jury's still out on whether Tsafendas was a political hero or a deranged assassinWed, 31 Aug 2016
- Hair, white assimilation, and the girls who are rejecting it Tue, 30 Aug 2016
- Pravin Gordhan is vindicating the law by ignoring the Hawks order Tue, 30 Aug 2016
- The role of central banks is changing: What South Africans should look out for Tue, 30 Aug 2016
- Child abuse can be curbed if the will to keep our children safe is tangibly realisedTue, 30 Aug 2016