On a previous occasion I elaborated on the growing natural scientific evidence that the world is at “Red Alert” status regarding a looming ecological crisis. The question arises, whether the human sciences (humanities and social sciences) are in agreement with their natural science colleagues on this issue. In light of the incontrovertible evidence in this…
Tag Archives: J.B. Foster
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Why capitalism cannot afford to support the human sciences December 20, 2016
- The ‘happiest’ nations in the world – what do they have in common? December 30, 2016
- ‘The Faith of Christopher Hitchens’ and how ‘intellectuals’ miss the point December 18, 2016
- Where were the white people on Reconciliation Day? December 19, 2016
- Reflections on my life on Robben Island December 20, 2016
- Matric results mask major fault lines in the basic education system January 10, 2017
- Let’s set 2017 in motion January 10, 2017
- The biggest cover-up of all time? January 10, 2017
- Beyond Trevor Noah and Mandela’s rainbow: Towards a politics of empathy January 9, 2017
- ‘Pay up!’ Unmarried fathers’ experiences of fatherhood January 4, 2017
- Samuel Tabi Tanyi-Mbianyor: Kagure, you nailed it right there! It is time we m...
- Waxfoot: Depressing indeed, Bert. I find Naomi Klein\'s wr...
- johnbpatson: Funny, the planet Earth I live on is far, far less...
- Issy Be: Good Grief! And if he wasn\'t included in the drum...
- MICHAEL JONES: I stopped reading at \"how does this black kid cel...
- Timeline: The kidnapping of Shiraaz Mohamed in SyriaTue, 17 Jan 2017 16:50
- Gupta allies trying to buy a bank face intense scrutinyTue, 17 Jan 2017 16:36
- Dlamini-Zuma may be appointed to Cabinet to ease successionTue, 17 Jan 2017 15:38
- Bringing the heat: Families to bring a class action suit against FordTue, 17 Jan 2017 14:13
- "Half a century" - A brief history of kidney transplantation in JohannesburgTue, 17 Jan 2017 13:52
- About The ChancePlant Initiative Tue, 17 Jan 2017 13:34
- The minimum wage is a step to the moral economyTue, 17 Jan 2017
- World Economic Forum meeting in Davos takes place at turbulent momentTue, 17 Jan 2017
- Absa's apartheid debt, the Broederbond and the British spyFri, 13 Jan 2017
- Terrifying truths about public debateFri, 13 Jan 2017
- A single woman counts the cost of having a babyFri, 13 Jan 2017
- Editorial: The Absa quandary is Zuma's to solveFri, 13 Jan 2017