Yes, there are many large and difficult problems we all have to face each day.
But in the face of all these problems, wouldn’t it be nice to eradicate the small, irritating ones?
Like DVD late fees? And having to drive to the DVD store to pick up a movie when you’d really rather just wallow at home?
Enter Push Play! (www.pushplay.co.za)
Like the US version — Netflix — Push Play makes watching DVDs easy. How?
* They offer a 2-week free trial period, so you can see if it works for you.
* You can choose if you want a 1, 2 or 3 DVD package, for a set monthly fee.
* You keep the DVDs as long as you want.
* They deliver the DVDs to your home or office; you drop them off at handy drop boxes all over the city (and they’ll put one in your area if there isn’t one).
* Their range of movies and TV series is superb.
* There’s no contract — you want out, you got it.
In essence, a really simple way to watch more movies instead of rotting your brain with bad eTV reruns.