Applications are invited from suitably supported candidates to be admitted to the exalted status of being a judicial commissioner, an arbiter in a subsidiary court, a magistrate, a high court judge, a supreme court of appeals judge or a constitutional court judge.
Please note that the following requirements subsist in respect of all applications:
- Are you aware that the ANC liberated South Africa on its own, and that there remain hidden, covert and third forces which seek to undermine the victories secured by the ANC — such that there may be occasions where the systems of justice are abused by persons opposed to the ANC — for the express purpose of attacking the ANC; and if you are aware of this phenomenon — are you prepared to dismiss out of hand, all cases against ANC representatives, which are deemed by the secretary-general of the ANC to be politically motivated and thus requiring a political solution?
- Are you aware that the president, deputy president, ministers-in-favour, deputy ministers-who-donate, senior premiers, MPs, MECs, MPLs, mayors, deputy mayors and councillors — are the holders of executive office and in fact carry the authority of the state with them in all that they do, such that their appearance in court in any capacity other than as the plaintiff, complainant or victim, undermines the authority and thus the legitimacy of the state – are you prepared to dismiss out of hand, all cases against senior government officials, which are deemed by the presidency to be counter-intuitive to the object of governance?
- Are you aware that in the instances of senior struggle heroes who are appointed to run parastatals, the civil service, publicly funded initiatives and strategically viable private sector empowerment endeavours, that the same principles apply in respect of the foregoing conditions — are you prepared to dismiss out of hand, all cases against senior public figures, which are deemed by the presidency to be counter-intuitive to the object of the public image of the country?
You are required to answer YES to all three questions in order to apply for appointment to the Judiciary.
Once you have submitted your application, you will be required to swear under oath that you will implement the following rules in sentencing:
- Any crime committed by any person who did not vote for the House of Assembly, the House of Representatives, the House of Delegates or any of the Homeland Legislatures; shall be dismissed without prejudice and the accused shall receive a stern warning not to recommit the same offence against the same victim in future.
- Any crime committed by any person who voted for the ANC in either in 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2006 or 2009 and/or who has registered as an ANC voter for 2011, 2014 and 2016, shall be dismissed without prejudice and the accused shall receive a stern warning not to recommit the same offence against the same victim in future.
- Any crime committed by any person who is a contractor or subcontractor to and for government in any and all spheres, and who is a donor to the ANC, shall be dismissed without prejudice and the accused shall receive a stern warning not to recommit the same offence against the same victim in future.
- Any crime committed by any person in terms of the Income Tax Act shall be dealt with according to the principle that no-one who is engaged in the business of politics, is liable in any way for any tax, levy, custom, excise or duty in any respect at any time.
Now you are ready to be a member of the Newly Transformed South African Judiciary. In order to be selected and appointed, please complete the following information on your application form:
- Your MK / UDF Unit Name and Location:___________
- Your MK / UDF Unit Commander’s Name and Cellphone Number:___________
- Your ANC Membership Number and Branch Name and Number:___________
- Your most recent elected positions within the Tripartite Alliance:___________
Declaration: I swear and attest that I will abide by the law of Camp-JZ at all times in the execution of my duties as a publicly appointed member of the Newly Transformed South African Judiciary _________________
Signed at DURBAN this ________ day of June 2009