So you feel strongly about politics, a news event, the environment, business, sport or any other field of interest and have original ideas you’d like to share, submit your writing to us. Well-considered contributions will be featured on the reader blog. Contributions that cover current affairs, preferably local, have a better chance of being published.
- Please keep our editorial guidelines in mind when writing your contribution.
- Don’t just react, try to debate and motivate your views.
- Keep it to under 800 words.
- Include your full name and one or two sentences about yourself.
- We only notify writers whose contributions are published.
Email your contribution to [email protected]. No contributions that advertise companies, businesses or services will be accepted.