A United Nations and World Health Organisation report released last week (South Africa’s national water week) has claimed a near victory in achieving one of the most important Millennium Development Goals: making drinking water accessible to millions of the poor. According to the report, titled Progress on Drinking Water and Sanitation 2012, “over two billion…
Tag Archives: services
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- The unbearable whiteness of being a middle-aged Afrikaans male April 7, 2016
- A response to Charlene Smith’s #RUReferenceList Facebook post April 21, 2016
- Gelernter: A dissenting voice in the field of artificial intelligence April 21, 2016
- The leader we want after Zuma April 13, 2016
- The ‘perversion’ of Donald Trump’s popularity April 11, 2016
- Umngqusho, koeksisters and defining South African culture May 4, 2016
- Ecosocialism can rescue us from ecocatastrophe May 3, 2016
- On Workers’ Day, it’s Anarchy vs Chaos May 2, 2016
- Live by the legal sword, die by it April 30, 2016
- Rape is not… April 29, 2016
- Rory Short: Marcela, what a thoughtful piece, you belong with ...
- Rory Short: The Zuma government is unfortunately an illusive t...
- Rory Short: The professions are practiced by human beings. Hum...
- Rory Short: Jen a truth telling piece, a truly fantastic piece...
- Rory Short: \"Capitalism may be defined as generalised commodi...
- Boeremag fate will be yours, ANC chief whip warns MalemaWed, 04 May 2016 18:42
- Maimane calls Zuma an 'accused criminal' in ParliamentWed, 04 May 2016 18:19
- Claassen inquiry: 'National management' ordered advance on Marikana miners, says witnessWed, 04 May 2016 17:07
- Help is @hand for foreigners who need to report xenophobia Wed, 04 May 2016 17:00
- Millions are denied morphine that will free them from painWed, 04 May 2016 17:00
- EFF forcibly removed from Parliament after violent altercationWed, 04 May 2016 14:58
- Holocaust a grim reminder of dangers of allowing racial hatred to run wildWed, 04 May 2016
- Ban international sports entirely until teams meet racial quotasWed, 04 May 2016
- Ban international sports until teams meet racial quotasTue, 03 May 2016
- Let us expand our collective memoryFri, 29 Apr 2016
- Editorial: Oh, those wicked NGOsFri, 29 Apr 2016
- Journalists in Africa: Unite against tyrannyFri, 29 Apr 2016