Sometime around the age of six (or even earlier, if there are older siblings involved) children stop nagging for Hot Wheels and Bratz Dolls and start nagging for a Club Penguin or Moshi Monsters account. The reasons they give for this are as follows: 1) EVERYONE else at school has a Moshi Monsters / Club…
Tag Archives: paedophiles
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- ‘Fuck white people’? No – My response to Lwandile Fikeni August 29, 2016
- Children shouldn’t have to trade off their identity for a good education August 29, 2016
- Will “Blockadia” help, or “Is Earth F**ked”? September 8, 2016
- “Hair Rules” September 11, 2016
- The world has become an uncertain and ugly place August 29, 2016
- Swazi court strikes the balance between protecting freedom of expression and national security September 23, 2016
- The ANC must undergo creative destruction to re-invent itself and survive September 22, 2016
- The unbelievable cost of South Africa’s bloated public sector September 19, 2016
- Sophie’s Choice September 19, 2016
- A Buzz, a Whiz, a Cloud of Dust.. September 18, 2016
- Samuel Tabi Tanyi-Mbianyor: Kagure, you nailed it right there! It is time we m...
- Waxfoot: Depressing indeed, Bert. I find Naomi Klein\'s wr...
- johnbpatson: Funny, the planet Earth I live on is far, far less...
- Issy Be: Good Grief! And if he wasn\'t included in the drum...
- MICHAEL JONES: I stopped reading at \"how does this black kid cel...
- 'State capture' probe set to be Thuli Madonsela's parting shotMon, 26 Sep 2016 08:15
- Apocalypse soon unless we clamp down on fake-news 'satire'Mon, 26 Sep 2016 00:00
- Rhino, elephant, lion fates to be decided at CitesMon, 26 Sep 2016 00:00
- Mourning Nkush in a befittingly spectacular occupationMon, 26 Sep 2016 00:00
- Mental shift: Yoga makes its way behind the walls of South African prisonsMon, 26 Sep 2016 00:00
- [From our archives] The condom showdown: We put government’s new 'love gloves' to the testMon, 26 Sep 2016 00:00
- The unaccounted billions in international aidMon, 26 Sep 2016
- Apocalypse soon unless we clamp down on fake-news 'satire'Mon, 26 Sep 2016
- The trauma caused by violent protests can be acute, but is largely ignored due to the less obvious and unintended consequencesSat, 24 Sep 2016
- The day Pravin drew a line in the sandFri, 23 Sep 2016
- Letters to the editor: September 23 to 29 2016Fri, 23 Sep 2016
- How to eat a company — word by journalistic wordFri, 23 Sep 2016