Sometime around the age of six (or even earlier, if there are older siblings involved) children stop nagging for Hot Wheels and Bratz Dolls and start nagging for a Club Penguin or Moshi Monsters account. The reasons they give for this are as follows: 1) EVERYONE else at school has a Moshi Monsters / Club…
Tag Archives: paedophiles
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Why a coalition between the ANC and DA would be good for Johannesburg and both parties August 6, 2016
- What’s in a woman’s [sur]name? August 5, 2016
- The follies of humankind, through the eyes of a young girl July 29, 2016
- Philosophy of provisionality August 9, 2016
- The Remember Khwezi protest has shone a spotlight on our society’s patriarchal nature August 11, 2016
- Elaine Salo Is August 22, 2016
- Why we should all contribute towards #SaveSouthSudan August 22, 2016
- Awakening the guardian within August 19, 2016
- A brave, brave little boy August 18, 2016
- “Names Unvoiced but not Unknown”: Cleone Cull’s surrealist art August 16, 2016
- The Public Speaking Guy: Prof Gumede, you have articulated the problem in a...
- The Public Speaking Guy: What will it lead to, Oom Peit?...
- EternalVoid: Over the years the ANC has shown that it will not ...
- Richard: I imagine that as the realisation of the provision...
- ZEBLON ZONDO: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO CONCLU...
- Heartwarming #ElectionDay as the personal becomes the political for voters Wed, 03 Aug 2016 16:31
- Emirates Airline plane crash-lands in Dubai after catching fire, passengers safe Wed, 03 Aug 2016 16:11
- Former presidents Mbeki and Motlanthe insist their votes are their secretsWed, 03 Aug 2016 14:48
- Elections: However serious the event, South Africans can and will make it funny Wed, 03 Aug 2016 14:11
- How many times did Mmusi Maimane mention Mandela? We counted. Wed, 03 Aug 2016 13:50
- #VotingPickupLines election highlights: The good, the bad and the WTF Wed, 03 Aug 2016 13:34
- The watchdog over South Africa’s elite police unit is in serious need of teeth Wed, 24 Aug 2016
- Tumultuous times for South Africa as it enters the era of coalition politicsWed, 24 Aug 2016
- SADC puts the focus on Swaziland, an anachronism in an ostensibly democratic regionWed, 24 Aug 2016
- 'Eff Die Stem' and other ways the EFF and DA could have reached a compromiseWed, 24 Aug 2016
- Jump or die: How a silver medallist leapt over the odds that marginalise drug users Tue, 23 Aug 2016
- Attacks have fallen, but Boko Haram’s new leader could signal a strategic shiftTue, 23 Aug 2016