By Shubnum Khan When I was young and easily influenced by the likes of Chicken Soup for the Soul and Dr Phil, I scratched a line in my Life Goal book: Publish a novel by 25. And while I even surprised myself when I did it, I think it proves that all my life I…
Tag Archives: Jaipur Literature Festival
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- ‘Fuck white people’? No – My response to Lwandile Fikeni August 29, 2016
- Children shouldn’t have to trade off their identity for a good education August 29, 2016
- Will “Blockadia” help, or “Is Earth F**ked”? September 8, 2016
- “Hair Rules” September 11, 2016
- The world has become an uncertain and ugly place August 29, 2016
- Black rage: Does anger justify the means? September 27, 2016
- What ‘decolonisation’ means: E.M. Forster’s A Passage to India September 27, 2016
- Heritage Day: What’s wrong with this picture? September 26, 2016
- Swazi court strikes the balance between protecting freedom of expression and national security September 23, 2016
- The ANC must undergo creative destruction to re-invent itself and survive September 22, 2016
- Samuel Tabi Tanyi-Mbianyor: Kagure, you nailed it right there! It is time we m...
- Waxfoot: Depressing indeed, Bert. I find Naomi Klein\'s wr...
- johnbpatson: Funny, the planet Earth I live on is far, far less...
- Issy Be: Good Grief! And if he wasn\'t included in the drum...
- MICHAEL JONES: I stopped reading at \"how does this black kid cel...
- Human excrement smeared on walls of UKZN Pietermaritzburg lecture hallsTue, 27 Sep 2016 17:26
- Mcebo Dlamini: Adam Habib must call for a student assembly, not a referendumTue, 27 Sep 2016 17:03
- SABC board could face personal legal costs for Hlaudi Motsoeneng re-appointmentTue, 27 Sep 2016 15:24
- WATCH LIVE: SABC calls urgent media briefing to announce 'major decisions'Tue, 27 Sep 2016 15:10
- It’s more than just a fight for free education in Soweto, it's also about inclusivity and accessibilityTue, 27 Sep 2016 12:19
- Patents keep drugs priced out of reach of medical aids and government alike, shows new reportTue, 27 Sep 2016 12:18
- Fears mount over true motivations for SA's planned nuclear dealTue, 27 Sep 2016
- What’s so crazy about free tertiary education?Tue, 27 Sep 2016
- How the SABC thumbs its nose at the law with the Motsoeneng sagaTue, 27 Sep 2016
- Apocalypse soon unless we clamp down on fake-news 'satire'Mon, 26 Sep 2016
- The unaccounted billions in international aidMon, 26 Sep 2016
- The trauma caused by violent protests can be acute, but is largely ignored due to the less obvious and unintended consequencesSat, 24 Sep 2016