I have decided to start the New Year with a letter to you all. It is a letter that implores you to wake up and smell Africa with a fresh white nose. Before you get angry and defensive, think of this letter as a crash course survival kit for navigating a new reality, and please…
Tag Archives: debate
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- The unbearable whiteness of being a middle-aged Afrikaans male April 7, 2016
- A response to Charlene Smith’s #RUReferenceList Facebook post April 21, 2016
- Sorry Mr President, apology not accepted April 4, 2016
- Congrats Malema, you have made us proud April 4, 2016
- Islamic fundamentalism in the information age April 4, 2016
- Ecosocialism can rescue us from ecocatastrophe May 3, 2016
- On Workers’ Day, it’s Anarchy vs Chaos May 2, 2016
- Live by the legal sword, die by it April 30, 2016
- Rape is not… April 29, 2016
- BASF, Lonmin and how the Marikana battle for justice is taken to Germany April 29, 2016
- Aragorn Eloff: Thanks Trevor. This is an excellent corrective to ...
- Isabella vd Westhuizen: All Zuma has ever wanted was his day in court He ...
- Prince Malusi Dlamini: Looking at things today...its fair to say Gwen was...
- Eric Krowitz: The legal profession as like other professions pra...
- Eric Krowitz: Legal costs do not really matter when you are a go...
- Kibera's 'flying toilets' flushed out by peepoo bagsTue, 03 May 2016 17:00
- Songs of freedom at Joburg's best kept secretTue, 03 May 2016 15:55
- First big blow for Phiyega at Claassen inquiryTue, 03 May 2016 15:43
- De Lille refers Matthew Theunissen's racist slurs to the human rights commission Tue, 03 May 2016 13:28
- Non-tipper Qwabe’s behaviour borderline criminal says ANCTue, 03 May 2016 11:42
- Ban international sports until teams meet racial quotasTue, 03 May 2016 11:28
- Ban international sports until teams meet racial quotasTue, 03 May 2016
- Beyoncé puts flaws of infidelity 'on blast'Fri, 29 Apr 2016
- Jailed Saudi blogger Raif Badawi wins freedom awardFri, 29 Apr 2016
- Editorial: Transparency and secrets don’t mixFri, 29 Apr 2016
- Press freedom: Much to celebrate, but the journey is far from overFri, 29 Apr 2016
- Journalists in Africa: Unite against tyrannyFri, 29 Apr 2016