I’m shocked and saddened by the loss of 14 of our soldiers in the Central African Republic. It sounds like the Wild West. And it doesn’t matter how many of “them” our forces killed, it’s all just bullshit. How do 200 of our troops get attacked by a rebel army of some 3 000? And nowhere…
Tag Archives: Bozize
Sign up To Our Newsletter
- Technocratic culture: ‘Disconnect’ February 27, 2017
- Transformation of South Africa needs high sense of consciousness for social justice for success February 21, 2017
- The early 21st century: Taking stock March 5, 2017
- Stop feeling guilty for living in your strengths March 5, 2017
- Open Letter to President Zuma: Reshuffling for a Dream Team Cabinet February 27, 2017
- Is humanity a rational species? March 22, 2017
- Anthem for Kalushi March 14, 2017
- Revolutionary clichés are intended to mask failures in policy execution March 14, 2017
- The actress who should have won the Oscar this year March 13, 2017
- Xenophobic violence has underlying causes that were ignored March 7, 2017
- Samuel Tabi Tanyi-Mbianyor: Kagure, you nailed it right there! It is time we m...
- Waxfoot: Depressing indeed, Bert. I find Naomi Klein\'s wr...
- johnbpatson: Funny, the planet Earth I live on is far, far less...
- Issy Be: Good Grief! And if he wasn\'t included in the drum...
- MICHAEL JONES: I stopped reading at \"how does this black kid cel...
- MG Latest Feed not available
- The last summer of reasonFri, 03 Feb 2017
- Letters to the editor: February 3 to 9 2017Fri, 03 Feb 2017
- Trump and Zuma are worse than liarsFri, 03 Feb 2017
- Negative messianism marks our timesFri, 03 Feb 2017
- We’re all made in God’s imageFri, 03 Feb 2017
- The continent can’t afford business as usual at the African Union Fri, 03 Feb 2017